Saturday 23 July 2011

The Beautiful You

Perfection...
How do you define perfection?

Why do people seek for perfection?
Do you really care about perfection?

Perfection according to me is Loyalty
Loyalty according to me is Care
Care according to me is Love
Love according to me is...You



I'm trying real hard to be loyal to you in my childish way
I'm trying real hard to care for you in my dorky way
I'm trying real hard to be loyal in my every way
I'm trying real hard to care for you in my everyday

Ask me why I do this
Ask me why I behave like this
Ask me why I give all out like this
Then I'll simply say that I have fall in Love
I fall in Love with you
The beautiful you~



To me you are beautiful
You are beautiful in every single way
Do not let so much as words to bring you down
To me you are beautiful
You are beautiful no matter what people say
So do not ever let anybody try to bring you down



Happy Birthday My Dear Friend! <3<3<3<3<3

1 comment:

  1. yunk...!!! nie utk i kew??
    trima kasih ye yunk...
    i akan cue igt pesanan u 2... tp mcm susah jew...
    dh mmg trbiasa rndah diri kn...
    lgpn i nie mmg rndah... hihihi

    ReplyDelete